Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup recipe. You can have cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Take 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Take 1 of cauliflower.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Provide 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- Get 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- Use 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.