Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lean turkey chilli 🌶️ recipe. To make lean turkey chilli 🌶️ you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️:
- Provide 332 g of 7% turkey thigh mince, or meat free alternative,.
- Use 1 tin of reduced salt/sugar baked beans, (420g),.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces, seeds removed.
- Provide 160 g of chopped closed cap mushrooms,.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced,.
- Take 2 handfuls of baby leaf spinach, chopped,.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need 3-4 dashes of Worcester sauce,.
- Provide 1 of chicken stockcube,.
- Get Pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- Use 2/3 of rds level tsp hot chilli powder,.
- Use 1 of level tsp garlic granules,.
- Take 1 tbsp of malt vinegar,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use 300 ml of water,.
- Provide of Vegetable oil spray for frying.
- Take of To garnish:.
- Provide of Fresh coriander (optional).
Steps to make Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️:
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some oil. Once hot add the onions, mushrooms and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and add in the malt vinegar. Fry for a few minutes until the onion softens..
- Add in the oregano, chilli powder, tomato paste and garlic granules. Stir to coat the veg. Fry for another 2 minutes..
- Crumble in the stock cube. Add the baked beans and pour in a few dashes of Worcester sauce. Sprinkle in red chilli flakes to taste depending on how hot you like it. Pour in the water and turn the heat down and bring to a simmer..
- Add the spinach leaves and wilt them down into the chilli. Place a lid over the saucepan and simmer on a low to medium heat for around 15 minutes, returning to stir occasionally..
- Serve up with your choice of sides or just enjoy it alone in a bowl, it's lovely with some grated cheese on top. :).
If you find this Lean Turkey Chilli 🌶️ recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.