Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fillet curry recipe. You can have fish fillet curry using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish fillet curry:
- Use 3 pcs of medium sized fillet.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide of Curry.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 3 of large tomatoes, pureed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use of Fresh corriander chopped.
- Get of Coating.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need of Frying.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Fish fillet curry:
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in nonreactive plate cover your fillet in the mixture, marinate overnight in fridge.
- Slice the fish down the centre, arrange in casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-40min at 180degrees till white and tender.
- In pan fry onions till golden, add garlic, stir till aromatic, add pureed tomatoes..
- Cook by reducing method on high heat for 3 minutes, add seasoning of choice, I used curry powder, stir. Turn heat low and cover.
- In two separate plates, place eggwhites and flour. You can spice the flour if you like..
- Dip cooled fish in eggwhite then flour till well coated. Shake off gently any excess flour..
- In a non stick skillet put oil on medium low heat. Once hot enough to make a drop of water sizzle.Add the coated fish. Cook both sides till golden 3minutes on each side.
- Set aside to drain excess oil on brown paper or serviette.
- The curry should be thick and cooked now, with the oil separated from the curry. Gently lay the fried fish in the curry. Sprinkle chopped corriander. Cover for 2-3minutes..
- Serve hot with favorite starch.
If you find this Fish fillet curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.