Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe. To cook thyme gizzard curry #gizzardrecipescontest you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest:
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 3/4 kg of gizzards.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Dark Soy sauce.
- Get 2 of onion bulbs.
- Take 2 of tomoatoes.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 1 bunch of dhania/parsley.
- Take 1 of green, yellow and red capsicum.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
Instructions to make Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest:
- Begin by removing the outer membrane of the gizzard and washing them thoroughly in running water..
- Marinate the gizzards with thyme, black pepper, garlic sauce, salt and dark soy sauce.
- Let the gizzards rest and marinate for a minimum of 1 hours or over night. (i left mine to marinate for 5 hours).
- Once marinated, add the gizzards into a sufuria and let it coon first without water, then add water and let it boil for 1 1/2 hours until soft and tender..
- Chop up your other ingredients into fine cubed-diced pieces as the gizzards boil..
- Once the gizzards are boiled and soft, in another sufuria, add in oil and half of your onions. Fry till they turn golden brown in colour..
- Add in your garlic & ginger paste and dhania stems. Stir and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the capsicums/hoho/bell peppers and allow it to cook for a short while ensuring they do not overcook.
- Add in your tomatoes and the spices (coriander powder, cumin, black pepper, turmeric, curry powder, chicken masala and tomato paste). Cover and let it cook to form a thick base..
- Add in your gizzards and let them cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add the other remaining onions. The reason for adding the onions is to give the gizzards that fresh taste as though the onions have been fried on the gizzards..
- Finally finish off by adding the dhania leaves..
- Once ready, garnish with some hoho's/capsicum and serve your gizzard with either ugali or rice and enjoy the sweet taste of gizzards..
- I have included a video of the same recipe here: https://youtu.be/MrjAv1WS1cc.
If you find this Thyme Gizzard Curry #gizzardrecipescontest recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.