Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup of the day friday, for helen recipe. To make soup of the day friday, for helen you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen:
- Get 1 pound of kale.
- Get 1 pound of ground round.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Provide 1 pound of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quart of water.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes made with milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare As needed of chives to garnish.
- Take As needed of milk if necessary for thinning of soup.
Instructions to make Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen:
- Brown the ground round with the onions. Don't drain. Add the butter..
- Getting to the butter next..
- Wash the potatoes and dice. Add to a pot with the water and the kosher salt, add the kale..
- Kale will be right on top. It will wilt just a bit..
- Add the ground round and onions. Then season with the rest of the spices. Mix well but don't over do keep the red boiled potatoes intact..
- Cover and boil till the potatoes are fork tender..
- Add the Horseradish sauce and sour cream to the mashed potatoes.
- Add the mashed potato mixture to thicken the soup. If too thick thin with some milk. Add a cup at a time..
- Stir it will thicken just a bit, serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Soup of the Day Friday, for Helen recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.