Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ladies Finger Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladies Finger Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladies finger curry recipe. You can have ladies finger curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ladies Finger Curry:
- Use For of Roasting ladies finger / okra-.
- Use 1 bowl of Cut okra and roast with salt till the stickiness is gone.
- Use For of Masala-.
- Provide as required of Oil.
- Take 3-4 of onion.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of small ginger.
- Get 1 of cinnamon and cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of heap dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli powder/sambar powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut.
- Prepare For of garnish-.
- Take 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 bowl of Roasted ladies finger/okra.
- Use As required of enough water for curry.
- Take As per taste of tamarind pulp.
- Take As per taste of salt.
Instructions to make Ladies Finger Curry:
- Cut okra and roast with salt till the stickiness is gone..
- For masala, add oil in a kadhai, fry onion, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, dhania powder, sambar/red chilli powder and turmeric and cook it till the raw taste of ingredients are gone..
- Grind the mix along with coconut to a coarse paste..
- Now in the same kadhai add oil and fry some onion, add 1 tomatoes cook till it is mushy, now add the prepared masala paste and cook till leaves on the sides. Add okra/ladies finger and add water with tamarind pulp water..
- Put the curry on sim and cover the lid so the okra cooks..
- Add coriander and you are done..
If you find this Ladies Finger Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.