Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for English (lazy) man's Holubtsi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best English (lazy) man's Holubtsi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English (lazy) man's Holubtsi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to english (lazy) man's holubtsi recipe. You can cook english (lazy) man's holubtsi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make English (lazy) man's Holubtsi:
- Prepare 1 of medium green cabbage.
- Get 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1/4 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make English (lazy) man's Holubtsi:
- Chop cabbage and boil in salted water until softened and translucent.
- Cook rice until tender then drain and fluff.
- On medium heat, brown garlic gently in a large skillet. Don't scorch the garlic or it will be bitter. Add meat and cook completely..
- In a deep casserole place a layer of cabbage, then meat then rice. Alternate until all fillings are in place..
- Mix tomato sauce and brown sugar with equal amount of water and pour over entire casserole..
- Bake, covered at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes..
If you find this English (lazy) man's Holubtsi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.