Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous recipe. To make pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous:
- Prepare 12 slice of smoked pancetta for cooking.
- Use 4 of pack (600g) chicken breast fillet portions.
- Provide 200 grams of cous cous.
- Get 40 grams of dried apricots,chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of red onion,finely sliced.
- Prepare 200 grams of courgette,finely diced.
- Use 200 grams of frozen broad beans,blanched and skinned.
- Take 200 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of tzatziki.
- Provide 1/2 of 28g pack fresh basil,leaves picked.
Instructions to make Pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous:
- Preheat oven to 180c/160f/gas4.Lay 4-5 basil leaves on top of 3 overlapping slices of pancetta and neatly wrap around 1chicken breast.Repeat for the other chicken breasts..
- Place the cous cous and chopped dried apricot in a bowl and top with 250ml boiling water.Cover with clingfilm and set aside for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 3-4 mins on each side,until the pancetta is crisp and the chicken is golden.Transfer to a baking tray and cook in oven for 10 mins,until the chicken is cooked through and no pink remains,then leave to rest..
- Meanwhile add the onion and courgette to the frying pan.Cook for 10 mins over a medium heat,then stir into the cous cous with beans and tomatoes..
- Serve the chicken with the cous cous and drizzle the tzatziki over the top..
If you find this Pancetta-wrapped chicken with cous cous recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.