Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Braised Szechuan chilli Bass recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Szechuan chilli Bass recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Szechuan chilli Bass recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised szechuan chilli bass recipe. To make braised szechuan chilli bass you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Szechuan chilli Bass:
- Use 1 lb of whole bass.
- Provide 2 cups of sliced celery.
- Use 2 cups of sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced bell peppers.
- Use 1 cup of sliced lotus roots (optional).
- Take 1 package of frozen and thawed firm tofu.
- Provide 5 of sliced shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of large sliced red onion.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 Tsp of sliced Ginger roots.
- Get 4 of green onions.
- Provide 1/2 of pickled veggies of any kind.
- Take 1 Tsp of Szechuan chilli paste.
- Use 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of rice wine.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Use 5 of dried chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Szechuan peppercorn.
Instructions to make Braised Szechuan chilli Bass:
- Prepare all flavoring herbs and veggies. Slice ginger and galangal. Smash garlic and green onions. Slice onion and tomatoes. Half mini bell peppers and remove the seeds..
- Salt cure the bass for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Rinse and cut fish into bite size pieces with bones in..
- Heat up Olive oil and add spices(Szechuan chilli and peppercorn) as well as herbs (ginger, garlic, green onions, pickles, onions). Sauté for a minute until aroma release to hot oil..
- Add veggies and tofu cubes and sauté for 2 minutes on high heat..
- Stir in Szechuan chilli paste and soy sauce. Add wine to loose up the sauce..
- Add fish bites now. Gently mix in with everything else. Pour in boiling water to cover the fish. Allow it to braise on high heat for about 25~30 minutes. Turn very lightly to allow all ingredients to soak in delicious juice..
- Once the liquid reduced to half, transfer everything into a flat baking pan. Braised the fish in a heated oven for about 15 minutes to crispy things up. Decorate with green onions on top..
If you find this Braised Szechuan chilli Bass recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.