Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect sunshines oven fried flounder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best sunshines oven fried flounder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshines oven fried flounder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines oven fried flounder recipe. You can cook sunshines oven fried flounder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make sunshines oven fried flounder:
- Take 1/4 cup of cornmeal (nit self-rising or cornmeal mix).
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 4 of 6.oz flounder.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of cooking spray.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Instructions to make sunshines oven fried flounder:
- preheat oven at 450°..
- mix frist 6 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish.mix well.
- dip fish in milk, and dredge in cornmeal mixture.place fish in a 13×9 – inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, drizzle with butter..
- bake on 450 for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork..
- serve with lemon and tartar sauce.enjoy.
If you find this sunshines oven fried flounder recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.