Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Rendang recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang recipe. You can cook beef rendang using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rendang:
- You need of Rendang paste.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- Take 3 of lemongrass.
- Use 5 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of tumeric (fresh or ground).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Curry.
- Take 1 kg of beef (I used beef skirt and asked butcher to cube it).
- Provide 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 5 of kafir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Steps to make Beef Rendang:
- Put all the Rendang paste ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until they make a paste, I added a few tablespoons if water to bring it all together.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep frying pan and cook the paste until the oil surfaces.
- Add the beef, stir through for 2 minutes then add the coconut milk and lime leaves.
- Once it looks like it going to start boiling turn it down and cook low until the meat is tender and the sauce thickens – about 35-45 mins.
- Mix in the desiccated coconut and serve with jasmine rice.
If you find this Beef Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.