Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To make beef stew you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef stew:
- Use of olive oil.
- You need of stewing beef.
- Provide of chopped onions.
- You need of peeled, chopped carrots.
- Take of chopped garlic.
- Get of red wine.
- You need of chopped rosemary.
- Take of beef stock (or mushroom stock – should be dark stock).
- Use of drained canned tomatoes whole tomatoes.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Provide of peeled diced parsnips.
- You need of peeled diced turnip or rutabaga.
- Use of peeled diced potatoes.
- Get of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide of Sauce 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp flour.
Instructions to make Beef stew:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Pat the beef dry and season well with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium high heat in the Dutch oven or a heavy skillet..
- Add beef to the Dutch oven or your skillet and cook the meat to Brown it on each side for approximately 4 minutes and set the beef aside in a separate bowl. Reserve any liquid in the skillet or your Dutch oven..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the onions and carrots and cook until soft. Add the garlic and rosemary cook for another minute. Add the red wine and bring to a boil scraping any brown bits that may be on the bottom of your skillet or your Dutch oven..
- Add your stock, tomatoes and bay leaf and bring it to a boil. Return your reserved meat and any juices to your Dutch oven put the cover on and bake in the oven for an hour and a half..
- At the end of this time add the other chopped veggies, mix and cover. Bake again for another 45 minutes to an hour..
- Remove from oven and separate the meat and veggies from your liquid and put the liquid in a measuring cup you should have about two cups of liquid. Remove your bay leaf..
- To make your sauce, heat your oil in a heavy Skillet over medium heat. Add the flour and cook until the flour turns a nutty brown color for 4 to 5 minutes. Slowly add your reserved liquid and bring it to a boil. Reduce the Heat and simmer for approximately 5 more minutes until the liquid is slightly thickened (you want the liquid to cover the spoon). Toss the sauce with the meat and vegetables that you reserved earlier and season again with salt and pepper if necessary..
If you find this Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.