Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! recipe. You can cook sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Provide of preparing pie filling.
- You need 1 can of apple pie filling.
- Get 1 tbsp of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of crust and crumble.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal..(divide into 1 cup and 1/2 cup).
- Use 1/3 cup of brown sugar… packed.
- Use 1 stick of butter (divided into 6 tsp & 2 tsp).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Steps to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Preheat oven at 350°… Grease or spray a 13×9 baking dish..
- In large bowl mix cake mix, 6 tsp butter, 1 cup oats. Mix ingredients until crumbly… Take out 1 cup and set aside..
- To what is left in large bowl add 1 egg and press into the bottom of baking dish. This is the bottom crust..
- I put pie filling in a microwave bowl…. I used apple but any pie filling but any pie filling will do. Add cinnamon and vanilla to pie filling..
- Pour pie filling mix on top of oatmeal bottom crust. Spread evenly..
- The 1 cup of oatmeal mix that was reserved….. Add oatmeal mix, the remainder of the oats, remaining butter, brown sugar, and nuts (optional). Mix well… Should be crumbly…. Sprinkle evenly ontop of pie filling..
- Place in oven…350°…and bake for 30-40 minutes….
- When done it will be golden brown and bubbly.. Allow to completely cool before you cut it..
- Kids love to help with this. Perfect quick dessert..
If you find this Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.