Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best japanese curry rice recipe. To make the best japanese curry rice you need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- Provide 1/2 box of Vermont Curry *medium hot.
- Provide 1/2 box of Java Curry *medium hot.
- Prepare 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Take 2-3 of Carrots.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 500 g (17.63 oz) of Beef *shredded or thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1250 ml (42.26 fl oz) of Water.
- Provide 6 portions of Cooked rice.
- Get to taste of Fukushinzuke pickles.
Instructions to make The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- There is a wide variety of Japanese curry base! Vermont has mild/med hot/hot. Java has mild/med hot/hot/spicy. Find your favorite curry base combination!.
- You can get English label packages in the US! If you have access to Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, you'll find them in the Japanese section. Fukushinzuke pickles are stored near the tofu too!.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, and onions. Cut those and the beef into bite size pieces. *It will be better to cut the potatoes bigger since they tend to become smaller as it stews..
- Soak potatoes in water for 10 mins to remove scum..
- Stir-fry vegetables with oil..
- Add beef and stir-fry again..
- Add water little by little and stir gently..
- Put in the bay leaves. They have an effect to reduce the meat smell..
- Place a paper kitchen towel on top to absorb any scum..
- Put on the lid and stew with low heat for 30 mins..
- Stop the heat. Add 1/2 box of Vermont Curry & 1/2 box of Java Curry and melt them well..
- Stew again with low heat for 30 mins. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Remove the bay leaves after well stewed..
- To soak the curry flavor well to all ingredients and make it richer, cool it down and then put in the refrigerator over night. *Do not leave at room temperature over night. Curry can easily get bad. Make sure to keep in the refrigerator!.
- Or… If you want to eat right away on the day you cooked, cool down once and then heat again. "Stew → cool down & rest → stew" is the best method to make this curry richer. But, I would say 2nd day curry is much better!.
- To cool it down quickly, soak the pan in a bigger pan with cold water. Change the water several times as it becomes warm..
- Heat the curry to serve. Put rice in a bowl, pour curry, add Fukushinzuke pickles and done!.
If you find this The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.