Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple beef stir-fry recipe. To make pineapple beef stir-fry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- You need of For the Marinade:.
- Use 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of For the Stir-Fry:.
- You need 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Get 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- Get 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- Get 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Instructions to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
If you find this Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.