Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sausage & potato soup recipe. To make cheesy sausage & potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Get 2 lbs of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- Provide 1 lb of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- You need 6 Oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Get 8 Oz of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 2/3 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Take 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Use of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
Instructions to make Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.