Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. You can cook chicken korma curry heidi style using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Provide 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Get 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Prepare 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- You need 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Prepare of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.