Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable dry curry recipe. To cook mixed vegetable dry curry you need 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry:
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Medium Potatoes.
- Get 10 of French Beans.
- Provide 12 of medium-size Cauliflower florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh Green Peas.
- Get 1 of Medium Capsicum.
- Provide 1/3 cup of fried Paneer cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped Onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger & Garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cashews and Almond paste.
- Use 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry:
- Chop the carrots, potatoes and beans into cubes and the cauliflower into small to medium sized florets..
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan..
- Add the chopped veggies and begin to fry them..
- Fry them till they are cooked completely and golden from the edges..
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper towels..
- Grind cashews, almonds, tomato and green chilli together..
- In the same oil put cumin seeds and add onions, stir and saute till the onions turn a light brown..
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and sauté till their raw aroma goes away..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,garam masala powder and salt..
- Add cashew paste mixture and mix well..
- Stir well..
- Add fresh peas and mix well..
- Now add fried veggies and mix..
- Cook till veggies semi cooked..
- Add chopped capsicum and cook for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Add some water if needed..
- In last add fried paneer cubes and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or paratha..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Dry Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.