Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take of Dollop tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Take 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.