Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot mongolian beef recipe. To cook crockpot mongolian beef you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Mongolian Beef:
- Use of lbs. thin sliced braciole beef, sliced into strips about one inch wide.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Provide of water.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- Use of matchstick carrots.
- You need of green bell pepper, chopped (optional).
- Get of scallions, sliced on an angle, about a half inch wide.
Instructions to make Crockpot Mongolian Beef:
- After slicing the beef, place it in a gallon sized baggie along with cornstarch. Shake it up to coat all the beef with cornstarch..
- Put extra virgin olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ginger, carrots and peppers into the crockpot and stir..
- Add the coated beef to the crockpot and mix well..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Slice the scallions to use as a topping. Serve over white rice..
If you find this Crockpot Mongolian Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.