Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish and chips with polenta fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish and chips with polenta fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and chips with polenta fries recipe. You can have fish and chips with polenta fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish and chips with polenta fries:
- Provide 8-10 of filet of fish I like cod or basa.
- Use 1 of big bag of regular chips crashed on processor.
- Provide 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbs of parsley.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh dill.
- Take 1 tbs of melted butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Get of Salt to liking.
- Use to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Take of For the polenta fries.
- Provide 1 package of polenta cut it to look like fries.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
Steps to make Fish and chips with polenta fries:
- First dry and put salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now add the mayo,parsley,dill, lime juice, butter and salt pepper to taste in to a mall bowl enough to fit one fish fillet.
- Now put the chips in to a plate or a small baking pan. First coat the fish with the mayonnaise.
- Now coat them with the chips.
- Now you can put the oven to 400f and start warming it up.
- Now you can put the fish on a baking pan when the oven is hot put them in for about 15 min.
- For the polenta fries coat all the fries in a bowl with salt pepper and paprika.
- Now on a big pan fry them on high heat till crisp carefully they brake easy.
- Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Fish and chips with polenta fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.