Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan Lamb Tagine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Lamb Tagine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan lamb tagine recipe. You can cook moroccan lamb tagine using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan Lamb Tagine:
- Provide of mutton or normal stewing lamb/beef.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of fresh coriander.
- Get of chickpeas, drained.
- Get of chopped tomatoes.
- Take of vegetable or beef stock.
- Get of prunes, stoned and roughly chopped.
- Use of flaked almonds.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- Provide of garlic flakes.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Take of powdered beef stock.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of ginger.
- Take of lemon/lime juiced.
Steps to make Moroccan Lamb Tagine:
- Mix all the spices together in a small bowl to make the spice rub..
- Put the lamb into a large bowl, massage it with the spice rub, juice of one lemon/lime and marinate for a few hours or for best results overnight..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, and fry the meat over a medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, then pour in 200ml of stock and stir. Bring to a boil, then put the lid on the pan or cover with foil and reduce to a simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Add the prunes and the rest of the stock. Gently stir and put the lid back on, then cook for another 1.5 hours. Add a little water if it at any time it starts to get a little dry. The meat should be tender and falling apart..
- Lightly toast the almonds in a separate pan until a nutty scent is emitted. Garnish with the toasted flaked almonds and fresh coriander. Serve with saffron cous cous..
If you find this Moroccan Lamb Tagine recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.