Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pancake mix cinnamon apple cake in a frying pan recipe. To cook pancake mix cinnamon apple cake in a frying pan you need 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan:
- Provide of Cake batter (using a 20 cm diameter frying pan).
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1/2 of Egg.
- Use 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need of Cake batter (using a 24 cm diameter frying pan):.
- Provide 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 160 ml of Milk.
- You need 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of For the simmered apple slices (using a 20 or 24 cm diameter frying pan).
- Use 1 of Apple.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or use regular white sugar).
- Use 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan:
- Make the simmered apple: Peel and core the apple, and cut into about 5 mm thick wedges..
- Put the apple wedges in a frying pan with the sugar, powdered brown sugar and butter and mix. Set the heat to medium and cover with a lid. (Mix occasionally.).
- After about 3 minutes, remove the lid and simmer over low-medium heat for another 5 minutes or so while stirring occasionally. When the sauce has thickened, turn the heat off..
- Add cinnamon powder and mix in. Line the bottom of the frying pan with the apple wedges in a spiral..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Cut the butter and put in a heatproof container. Microwave for 20 seconds at 600 W to melt. Add to the Step 5 batter and mix it in..
- Pour the batter gently into the Step 4 frying pan over the apple wedges. (Be careful not to disturb the apple wedges.).
- Cover with a lid, and cook over the lowest flame possible for about 10 minutes while observing it. (8 minutes be enough depending on the heat level, so keep an eye on how it's cooking.).
- When the center of the cake puffs up, turn off the heat. Leave the frying pan as is for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- If you are concerned about how shiny the simmered apples are, take a peek at the bottom of the cake. If the apple color is too pale, raise the heat to medium for a little while to brown..
- Remove the lid, and run a rubber spatula around the bottom of frying pan so that you can remove the cake easily..
- Invert a large plate on the frying pan. Holding the plate and frying pan, invert the cake onto the plate..
- To make this in a 24cm diameter frying pan… first, double the batter ingredients. Use the same amount of apples..
- Steps 1 through 5 are the same. In Step 6, microwave the butter for 30 seconds. In Step 8, cook the cake over the lowest heat possible for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- When the cake has puffed up and the surface is dry, it should be baked through..
- Steps 9 to 12 are the same..
- If you don't have powdered brown sugar for the simmered apple, use regular sugar instead..
- [Tips] Tip 1: You can use a 26 cm diameter pan to cook the cake, using the same amounts listed for the 24 cm diameter cake..
- Tip 2: You can also make a 22 cm diameter cake using the amounts listed for the 20 cm diameter cake..
- Tip 3: The thickness of the cake will vary depending on the diameter of the frying pan, as will the cooking time..
- Tip 4: If the cake is quite thin, reduce the cooking time. If the cake is thick, if you cook the cake for too long it may burn..
- Tip 5: The cake will cook up differently depending on the size and type of the frying pan, the heat level, the distance from the flame to the frying pan and so on..
- Tip 6: If you'd like to make this cake multiple times, find the ideal cooking time and amount for your frying pan..
If you find this Pancake Mix Cinnamon Apple Cake in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.