Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's fish in green curry recipe. To make kanya's fish in green curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Use 2 of fish fillet ,sliced to bite size ,not too thin.
- Provide 2/3 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 2/3 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Take 1 of fresh red pepper ,sliced.
- Get 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Use 1/3 cup of diced mix vegetables,optional.
- You need 2 of eggplants,cut.
Steps to make Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Slice fish to bit size,cut eggplants ..soak it in salt water to protect from turn into black,clean ,cut or vegetables in need.
- On medium heat ,stir chili paste in some of coconut milk with kaffir lime leaves,coriander seeds crushed,stir dont let burn,add little coconut milk by the time,until good fragrance and shinny,look greenish,seasoning,add all coconut milk,after it boiling ,add eggplants,diced vegetables,leave this for 5 mins,stir..if this too thick,can add just little water.
- Add fish sliced,dont stir,let it cook approximately 3 mins,add sweet basils,peppers sliced,stir softly just to mix,heat off ,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.