Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef broccoli recipe. To cook beef broccoli you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Broccoli:
- Take of beef sliced thin.
- Use of ginger minced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Use of cornstarch.
- You need of water.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Use of Salt and ground pepper.
- Take of Marinade.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Use of knorr liquid seasoning.
- Provide of cooking wine.
Instructions to make Beef Broccoli:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients with the thin slices of beef. Add the cornstarch and mix it well. Marinade for 15 mins in the fridge..
- Heat up the pan. Add cooking oil and saute the ginger and garlic till fragrance. Stir fry the broccoli for 3mins. Set aside.
- Take out the marinade when ready. Add up some cooking oil and put the marinade into the pan. Gradually pour water when needed to cook the beef tenderly. Add the broccoli and stir for 2 mins..
- Then serve while it's hot.
If you find this Beef Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.