Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese curry with beef patty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese curry with beef patty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry with beef patty recipe. To make japanese curry with beef patty you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese curry with beef patty:
- You need 2 cubes of japanese curry.
- Use 2 of burger patties.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of carrot – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of potato – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 portions of rice.
Instructions to make Japanese curry with beef patty:
- Get the rice ready in the rice cooker.
- Pan-fried the burger patties for ~5 mins on each side.
- Start boiling the vegetables or pan-fried the vegetables with the oil residuals from the burger patties.
- When the vegetables are soft (boil for around 10 mins), drained the vegetables and add in the curry cubes together in a pan. Add in some water according to the instructions on the package. Boil until all mix well and cook through..
If you find this Japanese curry with beef patty recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.