Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan green coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan green coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan green coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan green coconut curry recipe. You can cook vegan green coconut curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan green coconut curry:
- Get 1 block of firm or extra from tofu.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of oil.
- Provide 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 1 TBSP of brown sugar or maple syrup.
- Get 1 tbsp of green curry paste (adjust to taste).
- Get 4 cups of frozen veggies (Thai stir fry blend).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of lime juice.
- Provide Handful of cilantro.
- Prepare Handful of basil.
Steps to make Vegan green coconut curry:
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium heat. Cut tofu into 1/2" cubes and add to the pan. Cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add coconut milk, green curry paste and brown sugar (or maple syrup) to a large pot or wok. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add frozen veggies. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 5 to 7 mins.
- Turn off heat. Stir in tofu, lime juice, chopped cilantro and basil. If you're not sure how much basil and cilantro to use, start with a 1/4 cup each and adjust to taste..
- Serve with rice or naan.
If you find this Vegan green coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.