Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. You can cook spicy honey baked chicken meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- Provide 1 lb of ground chicken meat.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Provide of For the sauce :.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of water.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands..
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.).
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly..
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.