Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Roses recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Roses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Roses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple roses recipe. You can cook apple roses using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Roses:
- Get 1 of Red apple (cored & thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- Use 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Use 2 tsp of water.
Instructions to make Apple Roses:
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter 2 small ramekins and dust with white sugar..
- Place apple slices on a plate, overlapping slightly if necessary. Microwave on high about 45 sec just until slices have softened a bit. Cover plate with plastic wrap and a kitchen towel..
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Roll puff pastry sheet to less than 1/8 inch thickness. Using a pizza cutter, cut 2-3 inch by 12 inch rectangles. Reserve remaining pieces for another use..
- Spread melted butter over dough; top with a generous amount of cinnamon sugar. Place apple slices along 1 long edge of dough, overlapping slices slightly, Fold bottom half of dough over the apple slices to form a long "folder" of dough with rounded edges of the apple slices exposed..
- Beat the egg and water together in a bowl. Paint surface of dough with egg wash. Sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar to taste..
- Starting from one end, roll dough (not too tightly) to form a rose-shaped pastry. Seal roll with end of dough strip..
- Transfer roses to prepared ramekins. Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon-sugar. Place ramekins directly with a little more cinnamon-sugar. Place ramekins directly on middle rack of preheated oven..
- Bake until well golden, about 20 min. Remove ramekins with tongs and place on baking sheet to cool 5-10 min. Remove apple roses from ramekins and finish cooling on a rack..
If you find this Apple Roses recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.