Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and cheese stuffed manicotti recipe. You can have spinach and cheese stuffed manicotti using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti:
- Use 10 oz of Frozen Spinach (thawed completely and squeezed dry).
- Provide 8 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 15 oz of Ricotta (or you could use cottage cheese instead).
- Take 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Romano or Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 2 large of Eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1 box of (12-14 Shells) Manicotti Noodles (DO NOT COOK NOODLES).
- Use 4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Romano or Parmesan Cheese (for topping).
- Use of OPTIONAL:.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
Instructions to make Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- If adding ground beef, brown and drain fat..
- In a large bowl; mix spinach, cheeses, eggs, salt and pepper (and ground beef if added)..
- Place about 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce in 9×13 inch pan. Spread it around to cover the bottom..
- Put the mixed filling into a plastic bag. (You can use either a frosting piping bag or a gallon zip bag.) Snip the corner, gather the top and squeeze the filling into the corner..
- Hold an uncooked manicotti shell in your hand and squeeze the filling inside the shell. Let it overflow on both sides. Place the filled shell into the sauce-lined pan..
- Repeat with remaining manicotti and fill the pan with stuffed shells, until you run out of shells and filling. (You should be able to fill 12-14 shells-if you run out of room in your pan, use a separate smaller pan to accommodate the extra.).
- Cover the pasta with marinara sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Romano/Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with foil and place it in the oven for 50 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
If you find this Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Manicotti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.