Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can cook green chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green chicken curry:
- Get 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Use 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks.
- Use 2 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Take 400 grams of can coconut milk.
- You need 225 grams of bamboo shots,drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 175 grams of (6oz) green beans,halved.
- Provide 4 tbsp of shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lime slices,to garnish.
Instructions to make Green chicken curry:
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more..
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime.
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice..
If you find this Green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.