Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Get For of green Curry paste-.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Provide 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- Use 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use other of Other ingredients:-.
- Use 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- You need 1 cup of eggplant.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- Get 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare As needed of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- Get 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Get as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- Use as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.