Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cheesy tuna bao buns recipe. You can cook steamed cheesy tuna bao buns using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- You need of Dough.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 envelope of fast acting dry yeast.
- Provide 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour 1/4 cup is for dusting.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoon of double acting baking powder.
- Prepare As needed of water to steam buns with.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 16 ounces of canned tuna.
- Take 1/4 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of dill weed.
- Use 2 teaspoons of chives.
- Take 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 of large boiled eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- Mix the warm water and sugar stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the yeast to the mixture stir till yeast is dissolved. Let the yeast bloom about 5-6 minutes..
- Mix the salt, and flour. Add the flour mixture to the yeast mixture and mix. Knead for 10 minutes. If sticky add a bit of dusting flour till no longer sticky. Form a ball..
- Add dough to an oiled bowl and coat the dough with oil. Cover and let rest for 1 to 1-1/2 hours it should double in size..
- When it's risen push your fist into the dough and work in the baking powder by kneading for 5 minutes..
- Let it rest 10 minutes. Divide into 10 equal portions and form balls..
- Drain the tuna. Chop the eggs and peppers. Shred the cheese..
- Mix all the filling ingredients together..
- Roll the balls into disc. Start the steaming water. Add the filling to one of the disc..
- Press and twist the disc shut add the bao bun to the steamer seam side down. Repeat till steamer is full..
- Steam for 15 minutes till the buns are done. Repeat till all are steamed..
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.