Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy tofu curry – leftover ideas recipe. You can have crispy tofu curry – leftover ideas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas:
- Provide 1 block of Tofu, fried crispy 1/2 inch width.
- You need 1 of left over mince, burger or sausage (beef/pork; remove for vegetarian).
- You need 1 of leftover curried vegetables or curry sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of chili powder (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas:
- For leftover mince, burger or sausage – crumble apart and heat on pan. If none, pan fry some mince with desired seasonings on pan with a little cooking oil..
- Add your leftover curried veggies or sauce in pan, mixing in the minced meat. Note: To keep the tofu crispy, don't let it drown in curry sauce. Just add a few teaspoons to add flavour to the tofu..
- When the curry in pot is heated through, tear or cut your crispy tofu coarsely unto the pan. Quickly sauté it and add your additional powdered spices and salt, to taste. Don't leave it too long in pan, tofu will lose its crisp..
- Remove from pan and serve immediately. Enjoy its crispy curried goodness, like I did. 😊.
If you find this Crispy Tofu Curry – Leftover Ideas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.