Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Sister's Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sister's Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sister's egg bake recipe. You can have my sister's egg bake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Sister's Egg Bake:
- Provide of Cheese Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar, lightly packed.
- Prepare of Meat Vegetables and Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cubed ham or breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Use 1 cup of diced green and red bell peppers.
- Get 1 cup of chopped fresh mushrooms.
- Provide 14 of eggs lightly beaten with a whisk.
- Prepare of BreadCrumb Topping.
- Take 2 cup of soft stale bread crumbs crumbled in a food blender.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Steps to make My Sister's Egg Bake:
- In a medium-sized saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter, then add the flour, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until it begins to bubble. Gradually add the milk while cooking and stirring until it becomes thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature before adding the cheese..
- In a large skillet brown the ham or sausage. Scrape meat to the edges of the pan and melt the butter in the middle. Saute the onions, peppers, and mushrooms for about 1 minute over medium heat..
- Add the eggs cooking and stirring with a silicone spatula until they just begin to set. Reduce the heat, and scrape the egg mixture from the bottom and around the edges of the pan toward the middle. This process should result in a runny, pouring consistency of partially cooked eggs. Turn off the heat and proceed to Step 4.
- Combine the white sauce and cheese mixture with the meat, vegetables, and eggs in the frying pan and mix thoroughly. Then pour the mixture into a buttered 9 X 13 inch casserole..
- Melt the remaining butter, drizzle over the breadcrumbs while tossing with a fork or two chopsticks. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the entire casserole..
- Bake in 350° oven for 25 to 35 minutes until the center is firm and the topping is nicely browned..
- To prepare ahead, cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or over night. Remove from the refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes before baking..
If you find this My Sister's Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.