Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beefaroni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefaroni recipe. You can cook beefaroni using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefaroni:
- Get of – ziti.
- Get of – olive oil.
- You need of – ground beef.
- Get of – tomato soup.
- Provide of – fresh chopped basil.
- Use of – fresh chopped oregano.
- Use of – roasted garlic puree.
- Get of – fresh shredded parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
Steps to make Beefaroni:
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box. Drain, and cover with olive oil, liberally.
- Cook ground meat and drain.
- Grate cheese while pasta and ground beef is cooking – approx. 4 oz of cheese, but you can always go a little heavy on the cheese.
- Also while pasta and ground beef is cooking, chop the fresh basil and oregano. Again, you may go a little heavier on these ingredients if you like..
- In a large pot, heat tomato soup over medium heat.
- Add roasted garlic puree and heat until dissolved. (See my recipe for this awesome ingredient and how to make it).
- Add cheese and fresh herbs and mix well.
- Bring to boil over medium heat. Cover, and lower heat to low. Simmer about ten min. (This is the perfect time to bake your garlic bread!) Serve to your guests and tell them you learned from a chef!.
If you find this Beefaroni recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.