Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe. To make baked cod in red pepper sauce you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- You need 4 of cod loins.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of tinned or fresh tomatoes.
- You need 100 g of creme fraiche.
- Get 2 of corgettes.
- Take of Mange toute.
- Use Half of tsp Italian herbs.
- Provide Half of tsp Garlic puree.
- Take Half of tsp chili flakes.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- Gather ingredients and turn oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice and the red pepper, add garlic, herbs and chili.
- Place in food blender with tomatoes and make smooth.
- Add Parmesan and creme fraiche.
- Cut vegetables into thin strips and line base of baking dish.
- Add the cod fillets then cover with sauce & grate Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes. Serve with roast new potatoes or sweet potato fries..
If you find this Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.