Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & bacon quiche with hash brown crust recipe. To cook spinach & bacon quiche with hash brown crust you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust:
- Provide 8 oz of thick-sliced bacon, diced.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Take 1 c of heavy cream.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 c of each shredded Swiss and sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Use 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of sliced scallions.
- Provide 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Take 3 c of fresh spinach, trimmed and chopped.
- Provide 1 T of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 pkg (1.24 lb) of frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed.
Steps to make Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In 10-inch ovenproof skillet, cook bacon. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Drain all grease except 1 T..
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, half of shredded cheeses, Parmesan, scallions, salt, cayenne and black peppers. Stir in spinach and bacon..
- In same skillet, butter with bacon grease. Add hash browns, spreading them up the side. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over med heat until starts to brown, about 10 min..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over potatoes. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake until filling is firm, about 30-35 min. Let stand 5 min before serving..
If you find this Spinach & Bacon Quiche with hash brown crust recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.