Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry:
- You need 250 gm of prawns.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of chopped baby corn, capsicum.
- Use 8 of red chilli soaked in warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Get 7 of tulsi leaves.
- Provide 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn Curry:
- Make paste of onion tomato soaked red chilli, ginger garlic, tulsi and make fine paste.
- Heat oil 1tbsp in pan and saute above paste in it..
- Now add all vegetables and prawns and mix it. Add salt and when it starts boiling add coconut milk and salt..
- Then add 1tbsp of sugar and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Serve it with hot steamy rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.