Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic recipe. You can have chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- Get 1 Tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 3-4 of medium carrots peeled and cut into roughly 1/4" thick discs.
- Get 1 of medium white or yellow onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1-2 of large stems of celery (depending on how much you like celery flavor), chopped.
- Provide of the white part of one leek, well washed and julienned.
- Take 8-10 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Provide 2.5 pounds of bone-in chicken pieces, skin removed (you'll want at least half dark meat for fat and flavor).
- Provide 10 cups of water.
- Provide 1.5 Tablespoons of salt to start.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 cup of uncooked Jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- In a large pot, heat the oil to medium high. Add carrots, onions, celery, leeks, and garlic, and sauté about 4 minutes, or until onions begin to turn translucent..
- Add thyme, bay leaves, chicken, and water..
- Add salt and parsley and give it a few gentle stirs..
- Turn heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- After 20 minutes, add Jasmine rice, turn heat to medium low and simmer, covered, for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If seasoning is to your liking, you can turn off the heat. If you need to adjust seasoning, adjust then simmer for another 5 minutes..
- That's it! Enjoy (and feel better!). :).
If you find this Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.