Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato sausage soup recipe. To make cheesy potato sausage soup you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Provide 2 of rolls spicey breakfast sausage.
- Get 8 of Youkon gold potatoes.
- Provide 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Get 1 quart of half & half.
- Take of Water to cover potatoes.
- Provide 1 of large sweet onion.
- Take 4-5 of celery stalks.
- You need 1/2 of regular or 3 baby carrots.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Use 1 of &1/4 tbs dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 4 Tbs of Flour for thickening.
- You need 4-6 ounces of mex cheese blend.
- You need to taste of S & P.
Instructions to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Chop celery, onions and carrots. Saute in 2 tbs butter, carrots then celery then onion until tender. Reserve.
- Partially peel Yukons then chop into 1 inch pieces. Add to stock pot with chicken stock and add water to cover. Cook over medium heat until almost fork tender. Reserve.
- Brown sausage and break apart. Drain excess oil. Add sausage, cooked vegetables and parsley to potatoes and stock.
- Over medium heat add 3 tbsp butter. Add flour and brown. Wisk in slowly half & half. Wisk about 5 minutes until thickened then add to pot along with other ingredients. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently until thickened. Add cheese, vinegar, vanilla and salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.