Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun chicken thigh pie recipe. To make cajun chicken thigh pie you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie:
- Get 2 of chicken thighs (diced).
- You need 1 of red pepper (diced).
- Take 2 of carrots (diced).
- You need 1 of jalapeño (diced).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Use of Cornbread.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn muffin mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Provide of Green part of green onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie:
- Oil pan. Combine chicken and all vegetables (except for green part of green onions) into a pan on medium-high heat. Add seasoning. Cook and stir for 8 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of corn mix at the end and stir. Then add some water and simmer for a 1-2 minutes..
- Transfer the mix to a baking pan. Evenly top the pan with the cornbread mix and bake for 20 minutes at 400. Let set and it’s done. Garnish with green onion..
If you find this Cajun Chicken Thigh Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.