Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vodka Sauce Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka sauce soup recipe. To cook vodka sauce soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Take 1-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Use 1/2 pound of Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew.
- You need 2/3 cup of vodka.
- Use 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
Instructions to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil..
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now..
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Vodka Sauce Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.