Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cod fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod fish curry recipe. You can cook cod fish curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cod fish curry:
- Take 1 lb of cod fish fillets.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Cod fish curry:
- Pass the garlic and coriander leaves through a mixer and make a garlic-coriander paste..
- Cut the fillets into 2-3 inch pieces. Marinate the fish pieces with salt, turmeric powder and chili powder for about 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan. When its hot enough, add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then add the garlic-coriander paste and sauté for a minute.Add ½ cup of water and tamarind paste. Let the curry simmer on low heat..
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and pan fry the fish on medium heat. Fish cooks in no time so be careful. When both sides are brown transfer the pan fried pieces to the curry and let it boil just for a minute. Adjust the salt. Serve hot with rice or chapatti..
If you find this Cod fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.