Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta curry recipe. To cook malai kofta curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Kofta Curry:
- Provide 150 gms of FOR KOFTA -Grated paneer -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled potatoes/ aloo -.
- You need 20 of Kismis/ raisins -.
- Get 2 slices of Bread -.
- Prepare of Salt/ namak (to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of FOR GRAVY -Malai/ cream -.
- Get 1 cup of Tomatoe puree -.
- Use 1/2 cup of Curd/ dahi -.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Kaju/ cashew paste -.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds/ jeera -.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Whole garammasala -.
- Prepare of Turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala,.
- Get to taste of sugar/ cheeni and salt/ namak according.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste -.
- Provide of Oil/ tel – 2 tablespoons for gravy and remaining for deep frying.
- Get of Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnishing the curry.
Instructions to make Malai Kofta Curry:
- Cut brown edges of the bread and take a mixing bowl. Add bread, paneer, mashed potatoes and salt to make a dough..
- Divide the dough into 10-12 equal parts..
- Take a portion and make a flat ball and stuff 2 pieces of kismish and make a round ball..
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry kofta. Add kofta and fry it on a medium flame until golden in colour..
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera. Add whole garam masala and saute for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Now add ginger, garlic and chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes on low flame. Add kaju paste saute again for 5 minutes..
- Add tomato puree and red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric saute until masala separates oil on medium flame..
- Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the gas and add kofta and chopped coriander in the gravy.
- Delicious 'Malai Kofta Curry' is ready to be served!.
If you find this Malai Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.