Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe. You can cook chicken thighs with chickpeas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- You need 1 pound of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas drained.
- Get 0.5 of onions sliced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- Onions + red wine vinegar + lemon juice. Let it rest..
- Chicken + 1 tablespoon salt + pepper..
- Heat oil in an oven safe skillet and add the chicken skin side down. Fry on medium flame for 10 mins. We are looking for crispy golden brown skin. Flip and let the other side fry for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan..
- Fry the onions in the same skillet and add the remaining salt. After 2 minutes add the chickpeas. Fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken back to the pan. Layer everything in 1 layer. Bake in the oven at 425F for 15 minutes..
If you find this Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.