Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Salad Layered Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad Layered Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad Layered Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad layered pie recipe. You can have taco salad layered pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Salad Layered Pie:
- Get of cheddar cheese.
- You need of ground beef.
- Take of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of of Nacho Doritos.
- You need of crescent roll.
Steps to make Taco Salad Layered Pie:
- open crescent rolls and roll out as the whole sheets bake at temp given on can until golden brown.
- when crescent rolls bake brown hamburger and add taco seasoning.
- take 1 cooked crescent roll sheet and place in bottom of casserole pan sprinkle with 2cups cheese and seasoned hamburger.
- place 2nd crescent roll sheet on next and spread sour cream over it.
- sprinkle onions and remaining cheese into sourcream.
- place into the oven at 350 and bake until chese is melted and browned.
- remove from the oven and let cool 10 mins then sprinkle lettuce and Doritos over top.
- cut up and eat!!!.
If you find this Taco Salad Layered Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.