Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef burger recipe. You can cook beef burger using 34 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef burger:
- Use 1/2 of kilo minces beef.
- Use 1/4 cup of blended scotch bonnet.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 of large carrots grated(optional).
- Provide 1 cup of bread crumbs(a must).
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper chopped finely.
- Prepare of Parsely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of tspn curry.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn time.
- You need 1/2 of tspn black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of tspn white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn oregano.
- Use 1/2 of tspn rosemary.
- Use 1/2 of tspn ginger.
- Use 1/2 of tspn garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn coriander.
- You need of Some 3 special spices😉 which u can spot😂.
- Prepare 5 of seasoning cubes.
- Get 1 of onga classic (red).
- Provide of Veggies.
- Use of Fresh green lettuce.
- Provide of Sliced tomatoes.
- Get slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Onion sliced.
- You need of Green pepper sliced.
- Get of Burger sauce.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Take of Mayonaise.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Take of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- Take of Little drop of honey hot sauce.
- Prepare of Parsely.
Instructions to make Beef burger:
- Https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12925638-burger-buns?invite_token=GA8fF8ynpB5pNfbfGjZtHkZi&shared_at=1592514886 click this link to get full detailed recipe of how i made my burger buns.
- Here are all we mentioned earlier,oya view closely.
- Mix all together,add breadcrumbs and mix well,then moulf to form a ball.
- As shown.
- Use ur hands to flattened the ball, to make patties,as shown here.
- Grease baking pan or grill pan, and bake/grill at 250F for 15-20mins.
- Untill it shrinked to a much more smaller size and the aroma is passive from the neighbourhood😂😂, immediately peel ur cheese slice and put on top of the hot patties Meanwhile get ur sauce ready.
- Here are all u need for the sauce mix all together,wash and slice the veggies.
- Now spread a good amount of your burger sauce on the bread as shown,add lettuce then place the burger pattie on top,followed by the onion,tomatoes and green pepper,drizzle little more sauce and, spread a good amount on the other bun half and close.
- And voila,simple easy and tatse so so amazingly delicious.
If you find this Beef burger recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.