Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom & tofu miso soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） recipe. To cook mushroom & tofu miso soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁）:
- Use 450 ml of dashi stock.
- Get 1 pack of silken tofu.
- Use 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of shimeji mushroom.
- You need of Dried wakame.
- Use of Miso paste (I use the mixture of red & white miso).
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion for topping (optional).
Instructions to make Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁）:
- Cut tofu into small cubes. You might need to boil the tofu beforehand to remove the sour taste and odor..
- In a saucepan, boil dashi..
- Once it's boiled, put shimeji & enoki mushroom. Reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes..
- Put tofu, simmer for a minute and turn off the heat..
- Dissolve miso paste using laddle. Be sure to dissolve miso completely. We don't want to have salty miso clumps in our soup, right? :(.
- Adjust the taste by adding more miso if you like your soup to be salty. Never boil the soup once miso is added, because it will make the soup taste bland..
- In a small serving bowl, put dried wakame and pour the soup over it. Wakame will expand quickly if it gets contact with hot water..
- Serve it with spring onion on top. Enjoy it with steamed rice or just miso soup alone is OK!.
- Tips : You can re-heat the miso soup if you need to, but don't bring it to boil 😇.
If you find this Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup (きのこと豆腐味噌汁） recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.