Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat bran oatmeal muffins (macrobiotic) recipe. To make wheat bran oatmeal muffins (macrobiotic) you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Prepare 200 grams of Wheat bran.
- Get 60 grams of Oatmeal.
- Provide 160 grams of Apple juice (100%).
- Prepare 100 grams of Soy milk (non-additive, unsweetened).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each Baking soda and baking powder.
- Use 30 grams of Nuts (roasted).
- You need 1 of (Dried fruit).
Steps to make Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Add the apple juice and the soy milk to the wheat bran and oatmeal. Let sit to soften. Then add the other ingredients. Adding nuts gives it a crispy, delicious taste, but if you have allergies of course you can leave them out..
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan and bake at 190 ℃ for 20 minutes. They don't expand too much so you can pour them up to the edges in the muffin pan..
- These are delicious eaten when warm or cold. Cover with wrap, microwave for 15 seconds, and eat with soy milk and fruits for a filling breakfast or lunch. If you like the simple taste of whole wheat flour I definitely recommend this recipe..
If you find this Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.